Phat Poly jewellery is made from various materials but mainly polymer clay.
This medium is extremely lightweight and comfortable to wear. I use Surgical Steel grade earring posts with butterfly push-backs on all earrings.
Each pair are lovingly handmade by me. Every piece is moulded, textured, sanded/buffed, drilled and then finally assembled.
As these items are handmade in nature, slight imperfections may be visible but every effort has been made to prevent this.
Polymer clay is very durable and bendable but PLEASE DO NOT BEND your earrings no matter how many videos you see of it on TikTok & YouTube!! Polymer Clay is bendable but this weakens the product with each bend and I cannot take responsibility for this happening.
To Care for your Jewellery:
- clay and resin jewellery can be cleaned softly with a clean cloth or unscented wipe
- for lighter colours e.g. white, you can use a tiny amount of nail varnish remover on a cotton bud - do not use too much or scrub too hard however as this will wear away the clay
- polymer clay is very durable but may break or scratch if bent or stored loose in your bag
- for brass parts - clean tarnished areas with a polishing cloth
- do not wear when in water or when sleeping
- avoid contact with creams/perfumes etc.
- do not bend/drop
- store your jewellery in the pouch/gift box provided and put them in a safe place when not worn