Wholesale T's & C's
- I create Collections every month which means my offerings for wholesale will change throughout the year. You will always have a wide range of earrings to choose from but this will change 3 or 4 times during the year.
- You may observe that the current listings on this website may differ to what is on offer on my own website. This is due to the fact that some Collections on my website take a very long time and/or expense to complete. As a business that creates everything by hand, I am unable to offer wholesale pricing on some of these items.
- I create new designs every month. Therefore, it is impossible for me to list every pair of earrings that I have ever made. The most recent batches are listed and will be removed once I do not produce them anymore. I hope you can understand and appreciate the reasons for this.
- Orders are made to order and will take approximately 2 -3 weeks to dispatch.
- I use surgical grade stainless steel/gold plated stainless steel earring components which are lead and nickel free on all earrings. I use acrylic which is extremely lightweight so there is no pulling or dragging on the skin. This is what makes them safe for sensitive ears.
- Each pair of earrings come with a Phat Poly gift box, polishing cloth for brass pieces, care guide and information card (please see picture below).
First Order Minimum amount: €250
Subsequent Orders: €150
I offer an aftersales repair service to all customers - If you receive any queries, please ask the customer to contact me via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Contact Form on my website www.phatpoly.ie.
An Post Standard post which has a tracking number is used and at the cost of the buyer of €7.50.
Collection is also available at CC Creatives, 87 Meaghers Quay, Waterford, X91 NH2P.
Please do not stack earrings tightly on top of each other as metal can scratch and leave marks on earrings behind them.
I understand that shops have sales but I request that if you make these earrings a part of that sale that they do not go on sale for more than 20% off. This is to maintain the integrity of my work.
On receipt, if the goods are found to be incorrect, damaged or there is a shortage – please notify me by email so there is a paper trail within 3 days of receiving the stock. My email address is email@example.com.
Faulty items will be replaced – in the event that I cannot replace these items, you will receive a credit note. You will need to send an image of the faulty item to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phat Poly does not offer a ‘sale or return’ policy
Gift Box Contents
Each pair contains Phat Poly branded gift box and care instructions with thank you note.