Phat Poly jewellery is made from Polymer Clay. This medium is extremely lightweight and comfortable to wear. I use Surgical Steel grade earring posts with butterfly push-backs on all earrings.
Each pair are lovingly handmade by me. Every piece is moulded, textured, sanded/buffed, drilled and then finally assembled.
As these items are handmade in nature, slight imperfections may be visible but every effort has been made to prevent this.
To care for your jewellery:
- clay jewellery can be cleaned softly with a clean cloth or unscented wipe
- for brass parts - clean tarnished areas with a polishing cloth
- do not wear when in water
- avoid contact with creams/perfumes etc
- do not bend/drop
- store your jewellery in the pouch/gift box provided and put them in a safe place when not worn